TRAINING TIME AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL
There are hazards in any workplace that can cause injuries and/or illnesses for the people who work there. Injuries and illnesses on the job are costly and damaging, both for the individual employee who gets hurt and for your canteen as a business. Job injuries and illnessess contribute to high turnover, absenteeism, higher workers’ compensation costs, and unhappy, less productive staff. In a catering, common injuries include cuts, burns, falls, and strains and sprains from lifting.There are also repetitive motion injuries and injuries from robberies and assaults. One of the best strategies to prevent job injuries and illnesses is regular health and safety training for employees. Regular training helps employees learn how to avoid hazards, keeps lines of communication open between you and your employees about hazards you may not be aware of, and lets employees know that you are serious about promoting sound safety policies and work practices in your catering activity.
This training program is designed to help you work together with your staff to design a creative, simple health and safety plan for your canteen. Involving your staff in identifying potential problems is an effective way to get employee buy-in regarding the importance of health and safety. This training can also help you meet some of the requirements of OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program standard. In addition to training, part of your plan should be regular safety meetings to discuss the hazards in your canteen and generate ideas for correcting them.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. Identifying Hazards. Employees will use a checklist to identify key hazards in your canteen. They will mark the hazards with Post-it notes during a walk-through of the canteen activity.
2. Canteen Hazards Checklist
3. Making Canteen Safer
4. Hazard Identification and Control Worksheet
5. Controlling Hazards. Emplopairs, they will “brainstorm” and discuss concrete steps that can be taken to correct the most significant hazards they identified before. These steps will include both changes that can be made by management and changes they can make themselves in doing their work.
1. Preventing Foodborne Illness
* Personal Hygiene
* Time and Temperature Control
* Receiving and Storing Food
* Preparing and Presenting Food
* Cleaning and Sanitizing
* Integrated Pest Management
* Designed for Food Safety
1. Food Safety Control
* Professional Good Practice
* Management Matters
1. Working to address Hazards
* Preventing Burns from Hot Stuff
* Preventing Cuts from Sharp Stuff
* Preventing Injuries from Slips and Falls
* Preventing Injuries from Ergonomic Hazards
* Preventing Injuries from Robberies and Assaults
* Planning for Emergencies on the Job
* Dealing with Injuries on the Job
1. Developing an action plan
Bambang Pamudji, Bsc. SE. and Team
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE.
has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Jadwal pustraindo.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (7.250.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training reviu kertas kerja,temuan audit dan teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit yang efektif pasti jalan,training review kertas kerja pasti jalan,training teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,training penyusunan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,pelatihan reviu kertas kerja,pelatihan review kertas kerja pasti running