TRAINING SERTIFIKASI AAPM
This course offers an introduction to the researching, planning,
coordinating, marketing, management and evaluation of special events.
The course content will explore the theories and practices relevant to
successful event planning and event management.
Event planning and management is one of the hottest new fields
available to people from all walks of life today. Although some event
planners may possess a college degree in business or a related field
of study, a college degree is not required to be an event planner, nor
is a certificate or any other formal training–although any training
and/or education you can receive would certainly be very beneficial
and give you an edge over others just starting out.
Those who are brand new to the field of event planning and
managementcan earn excellent money in this career path, and the
benefits and salary only increase with the event planner’s contacts,
networking and skill level. Those at the top of their game can earn in
excess of millions per year.
Event planning is an exciting, lucrative and interesting career
choice; however, it is not for everyone. Those who have a lot of
energy, are comfortable with self-promotion, enjoy talking to and
socializing with strangers, who are well organized, can handle
multi-tasking and have an eye for detail will enjoy this career.
If you particiapant is laid back, shy and prefer to be “behind the
scenes,” you may want to choose another profession. This course will
give participants a great basic understanding of event planning and
It will also explain some of the details of how the business works and
what an event planner does exactly. Lastly, it will give you the
basics to help get you started in this exciting, rewarding and often
fun filled career.
The purpose of this course is to acquire an in depth knowledge about
the specialized field of “event management” and to become familiar
with management techniques and strategies required for successful
planning, promotion, implementation and evaluation of special events
within a proposed organizational context.
This course seeks to provide participants with:
* To provide a conceptual overview and a systematic study of event
programming, management, and marketing, and practical
* To interpret and apply principles of both business and not
for profit management to the special needs of event organizations.
* To foster professionalism in event management, covering the
knowledge base, theory, methodologies and ethics.
* To acquire an understanding of the techniques and strategies
required to plan successful special events.
* To acquire the knowledge and competencies required to promote,
implement and conduct special events.
* To acquire the knowledge and competencies required to assess the
quality and success of special events.
Managers and individuals with strong interest to improve marketing and
promotional programs effects thru system event planning and programs
management, with the main focus on improving organization and
teamworks level of productivity in managing events.
Course Contents and Descriptions.
1. An introduction to event planning
* The role of an event planner
* The qualities of a good event planner
* Unexpected circumstance or poorly planned?
* The importance of organisation in event planning
* The components of organisation
* Organisation techniques
* Tips for better organisation
* Organisation deterrents
3. Learning your clients’ needs
* Getting to know your client
* Planning correctly for the right type of event
* Who, what, when, where, and how?
* Initial client contact form
4. Selecting a location
* Choosing a location
* Steps to selecting the perfect location
* Site inspection
* Site inspection form
* Securing the location
5. Event catering
* Event catering
* Planning for a catered event
* Catering tips
* Prospective caterer interview
6. Silver service
* What is silver service?
* The venue
* Events where silver service is popular
* Other things to consider
7. Equipment hire
* Types of equipment
* Ideas for equipment
* Advice on hiring equipment
8. Event decorations
* The importance of decorations
* Decorating plans
* Hiring a decorator
* Party themes
* Setting up a balloon decoration business
9. Entertainment and speakers
* The purpose of entertainment and speakers
* Endless entertainment choices
* Entertainment planning
* Speaker selection process
10. Corporate event planning
* Planning and organizing
* Creating an event program
The acase study shall be conducted in line with the topics as
described in the training program, this is aimed mainly that the
participants shall absorb the knowledge and apply it to resolve cases
usually in day-to-day practice.
Jadwal pustraindo.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (7.250.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training reviu kertas kerja,temuan audit dan teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit yang efektif pasti jalan,training review kertas kerja pasti jalan,training teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,training penyusunan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,pelatihan reviu kertas kerja,pelatihan review kertas kerja pasti running