TRAINING FUN COMPETITION
Dr. Paul Walsh, Program Director of BSC and Lean Six Sigma practice at Australian Graduate School of Management
* Effective, give the results as expected by customers (both external and internal)
* Efficient, use resources optimally and eliminate bureaucracy
* Adaptive, have the flexibility in encountering the changes ahead
* Three simple steps applied in one continuous cycle, which become the key success factor of process excellence: MAP, MEASURE, and IMPROVE
* Fun learning and real implementation coaching over 2 months
* Exclusive participant kits (workshop materials & case study)
* Free supporting MMI excel tools + templates
* Certificate for Attendants
* One annually-contested trophy for first winner (piala bergilir)
* 3 days 2 nights hotel
* Certificates of recognition for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners
* Grand prize 10 million cash for 1st winner.
Director, Manager, Supervisor from government, private and public companies.