TRAINING PROCESS WATER
Water is the blood of an industry. It is used as process water, cooling water, boiler feed water, drinking water, or in general as utility, in any industry such as chemical and petrochemical industry, fertilizer, mining, steel making, automotive, pulp & paper, textile, food processing, agricultural, municipal, power plant, and many other uses.
The sources of industrial water varies from river, lake, and other surface waters, well water, sea water, or produced water. The raw water is then treated, to some extent, to fulfill the specific requirements of that industry, and the environmental regulation. The treatment may also vary from one to another industry.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES :
After completion of this course, participants will understand what and how important industrial water is, how to treat different intake waters for different purposes, what the core of water treatment technology is, what equipment and chemicals should be used, how each equipment works, and how to evaluate the results of each specialized treatment. Participants will know what, why and how to treat waste water for disposal, to fulfill environmental requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more detail about many aspects of the nature of water, different properties of raw waters, water and impurities analysis and its interpretation, internal and external treatment processes, roadmap of water treatment technology, equipment used and its operations, boiler feed water treatment, cooling water treatment, corrosion, fouling and scale controls, waste water treatment, biological treatment, waste water disposal, environmental regulation, discuss and consult their specific problems they are about to bring to the class, and share experiences with others.
TRAINING HIGHLIGHT :
1. The Nature and Sources of Water
2. Water Constituents of Different Sources
3. The Chemistry and Analysis of Water and its Impurities
4. Characteristics of Surface Water, Seawater and Produced Water
5. Suspended and Dissolved Material Parameters and Indexes
6. Water Treatment Technology, System, Equipment, Operations and Chemicals
7. External and Internal Intake Water Treatment
8. Process Water, Cooling Water, Drinking, and Boiler Feed Waters Treatment
9. Specialized Industrial Water Treatment
10. Physical, Chemical and Biological Waste Water Treatment
11. Water Treatment Examples and Case Studies
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
1. Hydrology cycle, chemistry and properties of water
2. Typical characteristics of river, lake and surface waters
3. Typical characteristics of well and produced waters
4. Analysis and interpretation of TSS, TDS and dissolved gases
5. Acidity, alkalinity, salinity, hardness, BOD and COD
6. Heavy metals and hazardous chemical contents
7. Organics, bacteriological matter and added materials
8. Corrosion and scaling tendency indexes
9. Industrial intake water handling, conditioning and pretreatment
10. Treating objectives and roadmap of external processing
11. Suspended solids removal methods
12. Dissolved solid treatment and dissolved gases removal methods
13. Sedimentation, coagulation, flocculation, aeration and filtration
14. Ion exchange equipment and operation
15. Roadmap of internal treatment
16. Carbonate hardness and alkalinity control
17. Chemical treating for control of bacteria and fouling
18. Chemical treating for control of scale
19. Corrosion control techniques and the use of biocides
20. The use of surfactant and foaming control agent
21. Corrosion and scale prediction, calculation methods and the use of scale index and saturation index
22. Typical boiler feed water treatment
23. Treatment with chelating agent chemicals
24. Deaeration and oxygen scavenging equipment and operations, and condensate treatment
25. Typical cooling water treatment
26. Selection and the use of corrosion inhibitors in cooling water
27. Environmental problems due to sludge, residual additive chemicals, hazardous components and residual oil in water to disposal
28. Typical waste water treatment; physical, chemical and biological
29. Safety in industrial water treatment
30. Examples and case studies in industrial water treatment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
This course is designed as an effective practical shortcut to understand industrial water treatment technology, for either utility engineers or non-technical personnel, and anyone who involve in raw water intake, water handling, conditioning, processing and distribution, specialized water treatment, waste water treatment and disposal, and other water related business activity.
The course content and approach are designed to suit participants of different background and different position in the company. It will be delivered as a to-the-point explanation by a professional instructor, utilizing an easy-to-understand examples and illustrations, especially the actual cases in Indonesia.
Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DCE., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal pustraindo.com tahun 2020 :
21-23 Januari 2020
18-20 Februari 2020
17-19 Maret 2020
14-16 April 2020
16-18 Juni 2020
14-16 Juli 2020
11-13 Agustus 2020
8-10 September 2020
13-15 Oktober 2020
10-13 November 2020
15-17 Desember 2020
Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro (7.250.000 IDR / participant)
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower (7.750.000 IDR / participant)
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta (8.500.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta (8.750.000 IDR / participant)
Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Diorama untuk Paket Group (Minimal 2 orang peserta dari perusahaan yang sama):
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Transportasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
Jadwal Pelatihan masih dapat berubah, mohon untuk tidak booking transportasi dan akomodasi sebelum mendapat konfirmasi dari Marketing kami. Segala kerugian yang disebabkan oleh miskomunikasi jadwal tidak mendapatkan kompensasi apapun dari kami.
Technorati Tags: training reviu kertas kerja,temuan audit dan teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit yang efektif pasti jalan,training review kertas kerja pasti jalan,training teknik penulisan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,training penyusunan laporan hasil audit pasti jalan,pelatihan reviu kertas kerja,pelatihan review kertas kerja pasti running